Talk to Theodora to add or remove gem effects to weapons, rings, armor, necklaces and tools that have gemsockets.
- To add an effect costs a Gem and LUX.
- Each gem gives a different effect, check Gemstones
- There is a 20% chance of failing the first effect, and 36% chance of failing for the second. If you fail, you will lose the LUX and the gemstone will break.
Price to upgrade:
- (item.level/30) = Lux needed
- Price to upgrade rings: 50 LUX (fixed)
In order to enchant your weapons, you must first go the Blacksmith and add a gemsocket.
In order to be able to visit Primeval, you must first complete The Land Above quest.
Gem Enchantment Recommendations
Sapphire- for extra xp if you intend to spend points on strength for weapon upgrades.
Emerald- if you're level 1000+ and want extra gold.
Amethyst- for extra defense. Mainly for dungeons.