Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1. For Damage - Upgrades weapon damage.
- 2. For Effects - gives an item special effects.
Talk to Urist the Blacksmith in order to open up a menu to choose what kind upgrade you want.
- Adding damage upgrade will make your weapon heavier, thus needing strength attribute in order to wield it. Using
#!item <item name>on an upgraded weapon will show you the Strength Required.
- There is no max for this upgrade.
- Formula for strength required for upgrades:
15 * # of upgrades
- After adding a Gem Socket, you can go to Theodora the Enchantress to enchant your weapon, armor, tool, ring or necklace.
- There is a maximum of 2 sockets per item.
- There is a 20% chance of the first socket failing, and 36% chance for the second. You will only lose the gold and are able to try again.