#!pset is the command used to display pets current settings and for setting your pets variables.
#!pset <variable> <value>
Cooldown: 10 seconds
|name||name||Sets your pets name|
|display||1/2||Changes your #!pet display||Pet Lvl 20|
|displayColor||HEX code||Changes your display 2 color||Pet Lvl 45|
|image||image URL||Changes your pets image||Pet Lvl 15|
|xprate||0-100||Changes the xp % your pet gets|
|healitem||item name||Changes the item used in #!pheal|
|disabled||true/false||Disabled your pet from joining in #!adv|
Further Information on certain settings is shown below.
- Affects your pet's name in the #!pet screen, as well as in battle.
- 16 characters maximum.
Display and Image Settings
#!pset display 1is the default #!pet display.
#!uset display 2gives a modern embedded display to your
#!uset displayColor <HEX>changes the color of the border only when using display 2.
#!pset image [image file]changes the image of your pet when doing #!pet
- Only appears on Pet Display 2, as a picture in the top-right of the pet status screen. The URL linking to your desired image can be any length but must end with an image file format, such as .png and .jpg. Images must abide by Discord's Terms of Service.
#!pset xprate 0-100
- This variable adjusts the percentage of XP your pet will receive after each battle.
- This drains off of the xp that your character would usually get. In example, if XPrate is at 100, your pet will get all of the XP and your character will get none.
#!pset disabled true/false
- This variable disables (true) or enables (false) your pet from joining in on your adventure.
#!pset healitem [item]
- This variable sets a specified potion-type item as the item used when using
- By default, the Health Potion is set as the healing item. It is highly recommended to keep this item as the healing item.